Rhyl High School - North Wales
Rhyl and District Intermediate High School was founded in 1894. In 1901 the school was relocated to Grange Road and became Rhyl County School. It subsequently became Rhyl Grammar School after the war and finally was re-named as Rhyl High School. Now a £ 25 Million new school is underway and we have been appointed by Willmott Dixon to undertake the Design and Installation of the complete Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing services. This state-of-the-art facility will accommodate 1200 pupils as well as providing a base for Ysgol Tir Morfa which is a Community Special School which caters for pupils with a range of additional learning needs.
We have committed to a considerable level of local spend and with our network of trade parters and merchants within the vicinity we can achieve what is expected. We have many of our operatives who reside within the area and new recruits will join our team of Fitters, Plumbers and Electricians to enable us to deliver a very safe, competitive and high quality installation.
This £ 3.7 Million Mechanical and Electrical package enables us to continue with our exciting ambitions and gives confidence to continue with the high level of Apprentice intakes including potential candidates from Rhyl and surrounding area. With a start on site for us in March 2015 we expect to Commission and Handover in late 2015.